use less cosmetics to reduce chemicals and improve health
Beauty IS Really Deeper Than Your Skin
Your skin is the largest organ you have. It’s the protection for your inside organs and if neglected, it can be the root cause of serious illness.
(skin cancer is one of the most common cancers)
Like other organs, it needs some serious TLC to stay healthy and look amazing.
So let’s discuss the top5 things you can do to keep you skin healthy:
- Use LESS cosmetics! Minimize the use of makeup will reduce the exposure to chemicals. By reducing the exposure to chemicals, you are directly reducing the “work” you skin has to do to defend itself from toxins.
- If you are going to use some type of lotion to nurture your skin, stick to basic ingredients like Vitamin C, Vitamin E, natural oils, Shea Butter, etc.
- Detox your skin using a proven herbal product balled Burdock Root. You can see how it works below in a video we have.
- Eat lots of colorful food! The colorful foods have TONS of “phytonutrients” (natural plant chemicals) that help your skin and the rest of your body be and stay healthy.
- Learn more about nutrition and your body! Knowledge is NOT power. Action from knowledge is. So, learn and then implement. Because of the Poison For Profits situation, we NEED to be informed to prevent it from happening. Constantly, the product and food industry are hiding their toxic ingredients. So, the more you can stay on top of the fact, the better protected you will be.
So pick one or all five from above and put it to action!